Highlights October 10th
We look back at a successful day of Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference 2017. Today four Technical Sessions took place as well as Community Square, Industry Panel and day two of the Offshore WIND Conference and the (co-located) Dredging Today Conference.
Before we even contemplate, we hope you are enjoying the networking drinks at the Official Networking Event at B. Building. Let’s take a look back at this eventful day!
Watch the compilation video of day one
What happened on the exhibition floor and what was discussed during the conference sessions?
See the many highlights, interesting people and best moments of this successful day.
Four Technical sessions took place covering the topics ‘Rise of the Renewables’, ‘Decommissioning’, ‘Global business opportunities’ and ‘Asset Integrity’. Read more
"ON AIR" talk-shows and exciting Knowledge Café meetings. Were you there live? Or did you watch he live-stream? Look back at all that was said here. Read more
OWC day two, kicked off with “Future forecast: reading the map”, which addressed the path and challenges on the offshore wind road towards 2023, as well as up to 2050 and beyond. Read more
Don’t miss this tomorrow!
- 08:00 - 18:00 Side Event EUROS for wind energy
- 08:00 - 10:00 Technical Session Smart Maintenance Solutions for Offshore Installations
- 10:00 - 11:15 Side Event Iran E&P Session
- 10:30 - 13:00 Community Square Deep dive into digitalization with DNV GL
- 12:00 - 14:00 Technical Session Ten years of innovation, what's next?
- 12:00 - 14:00 Technical Session Transformation through your Human Capital
- 13:00 - 19:00 Side Event The opportunities in the Mexican Market
- 13:30 - 17:00 Marine Energy Event
- 14:00 - 16:30 Community Square Capitalizing on decarbonization
- 15:00 - 17:00 Master Class Adrian Cretoiu, Managing Director Western Europe, Schlumberger
Tickets can be purchased online or at the ticket desk at Entrance K.